• Once the packaging seal is broken on a part, it is not returnable at any time unless defective. See below for details on defective product returns.
• All Special Order parts are non-returnable for credit.
• Return of Mimaki parts from factory stock will carry a 25% restocking charge.
• If you are not sure of a product's classification, please contact us by phone or email to verify status prior to placing your order.
• Written notification of defective parts must be received within 10 days of receipt. Please click here to email us.
• Please include a copy of the Invoice received with your order for easy tracking of your request.
• Electrical or sensitive parts must be installed by a qualified technician to be eligible for a return.
• GrafxNetwork reserves judgment on what parts are considered sensitive.
• You will be required to supply technical justification for any defective part returns, which varies from item to item.
• Defective parts may be returned for replacement only, no credit.
• Parts damaged or broken by customer/during the repair are not eligible for return, exchange or credit under any circumstances.
• Returns must be shipped freight prepaid. We will instruct you as to the destination for any returned goods.
• Shipments of parts or products returned to us without an RMA will be refused.
• Assurance of replacement on any returned items is subject to availability.
• GrafxNetwork reserves the right to change terms and conditions without notice.